Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: legal action

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    The order that was produced is indeed a court order, non-compliance with that court order could result in data-center suspending the server as well as legal expenses I am trying to avoid. Later this year server will be moved to Russia and after that you can re-post whatever you guys want without fear of prosecution. Right now I am trying to save up some money as servers not cheap.
    Thanks for your response Admin. Sorry for the length of this post but we are unable to contact you via the form on your site which keeps saying we're trying to post a link!

There are numerous interested parties in the outcome of this and I am sure none of them are suggesting that you risk being in breach of a court order. We respect your position.

A key concern is the grounds upon which the Court Order you refer to has been granted as, whilst some of the previous thread was colourful to say the least, much of what was said was true and therefore cannot be libellous so we're intrigued as to what posters are gagged from saying. You said previously not to mention his name but surely the order does not go as far as preventing his name being mentioned? There must be a specific allegation which cannot be repeated?

I wonder if you would be kind enough to provide the following information:

- Whether the Court Order was aimed solely at your site/to you/ and the extent to which it extends as the individual has done this previously with no intention to follow up but merely to have content which was not flattering removed.

- Whether the Court Order is private (unless specifically mentioned on the Order it should be a public document) so are you able to post it?

- Which country/court it was issued in and who by (individual or company) and where your servers are.

- Is there an easier way to contact you than via this thread?!

Unregistered
    Agreeing with the above comment and shall refrain from further comment until we know the details of the order...

PS. had a message from Simon Bradbury today requesting further information about the previously mentioned individual under investigation...

Unregistered
    Admin - can you give any info on this?

Unregistered
    Do please Google "Mel Bouzad" and "Ofcom" and you will see a comprehensive review of its findings from an INDEPENDENT regulator on the factual evidence behind the people that complained to the One Show. No agenda and completely obliterates any possible defences or arguments about the truth.

All this rubbish that has been spouted about him being the victim is put paid by this factual evidence of exactly the type of individual he is and the scam he was running. There's nothing he can do to prevent or deny that report...Unless I guess Ofcom are all liars too?!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do please Google "Mel Bouzad" and "Ofcom" and you will see a comprehensive review of its findings from an INDEPENDENT regulator on the factual evidence behind the people that complained to the One Show. No agenda and completely obliterates any possible defences or arguments about the truth.

All this rubbish that has been spouted about him being the victim is put paid by this factual evidence of exactly the type of individual he is and the scam he was running. There's nothing he can do to prevent or deny that report...Unless I guess Ofcom are all liars too?!
    Well he kept saying "the truth will come out"...I wonder what he thinks now. I hope this will prevent websites from giving in to clearly baseless threats from his lawyers on what happened now. So much for it was "all the One Show's fault"!

Unregistered
    here's an email I got from mel about the one show:

Hi we have taken legal action over the show with the one show already and of com and also looking in to the story due to a number of errors with facts that where wrong h and d wedding photography does not have a single ccj’s listed against it.

I left Hampshire and Dorset weddings over 18 mths ago which shows on the company’s house website the new owners had problems and it has come back on to me this is way my solicitors have started legal action and we are now waiting for Ofcom to do a report so we can take the next step.

In regards to payments we are now going to send everyone payment via check once a mth due to problems we are having with online payment.

I have had some nice feedback from the couples who’s weddings you have covered and hope you stay with us as there are always 2 sides to a story. regards Mel

just an example of his many lies

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    here's an email I got from mel about the one show:

Hi we have taken legal action over the show with the one show already and of com and also looking in to the story due to a number of errors with facts that where wrong h and d wedding photography does not have a single ccj’s listed against it.

I left Hampshire and Dorset weddings over 18 mths ago which shows on the company’s house website the new owners had problems and it has come back on to me this is way my solicitors have started legal action and we are now waiting for Ofcom to do a report so we can take the next step.

In regards to payments we are now going to send everyone payment via check once a mth due to problems we are having with online payment.

I have had some nice feedback from the couples who’s weddings you have covered and hope you stay with us as there are always 2 sides to a story. regards Mel

just an example of his many lies
    Absolutely remarkable. The report clearly puts this nonsense to bed so hopefully no other sites will be duped by threats of legal action.

Bouzad had to resign as a director because he was declared bankrupt (you're not allowed to be a director when bankrupt). Funny how he makes out the companies were anything other than just him running them - companies house and the report says otherwise!

Unregistered
    If anyone happens to be keen on asking Mel Bouzad what he's done with their money he's now on twitter bournemouth_mel.

Seems to be having a great time in Ibiza. I don't know many undischarged bankrupts with Porsches myself! Wonder who the poor suckers funding his lifestyle are now - I hear he's done with the "adult modelling" industry...

Unregistered
    Dear Admin

have you moved your servers yet?

from an interested poster!

Unregistered
    MEL 444R
    looks like a pretty expensive registration on that Porsche, did he pay Tax on those earnings?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12