Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need a girl to discuss my looks with ,anyone up for it?

I think it's dumb to publish you're picture and ask "is this guy ugly?" ..really guys come one grow up.
    But no really I need a girl to discuss my looks and her opinion on things that might need changing..if anyone's up for it then please contact me, send me an e mail....I'm 17 and my graduation is coming soon.

I can't ask any of my friends because they're not going to be honest..a stranger would be more honest

Downloads
    Uploads
    You need a girl to tell you what's "wrong" with you and what you "need" to change about how you look?

There will eternally be willing participants who imagine they can "assist" you in telling you what they think needs changing. You can change now, and there will STILL be people who think they can change you for "the better".
    It's pointless, it really is.

You're basically another one of these "dumb" people with insecurities who posts their picture on here for people to judge. Only your means of getting these comments is different because you're getting it through email instead! Not a big difference.

How about you celebrate your graduation by NOT actually regressing in intelligence by thinking that what other people think about how you look actually matters? That is the honest truth.