Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

WHY "MASATO" NAME MEANING IN JAPAN IS "THE HOLY MAN "and "THE SON OF GOD".IS...

...THIS A SECRET'S NAME OF CHRIST? LUCAS 1:46-49 mary said,"my heart praises the lord;my SPIRIT is glad because of god my savior,for he has remembered me,his slowly servant! from now on all people will call me THE BLESSED.because of the great things the MIGHTY GOD HAS DONE FOR ME.HIS NAME IS "HOLY MAN". and elizabeth said(the mother of JOHN ) in LUCAS 1:41-43 when elizabeth heard mary's greeting the baby moved within her.elizabeth was filled with the holy spirit and said in a loud voice "YOU ARE THE MOST BLESSED OF ALL WOMEN,AND BLESSED IS THE CHILD YOU WILL BEAR! why should this great thing happen to me,that MY LORD'S MOTHER COMES TO VISIT ME? mary said the NAME of the LORD is HOLY MAN.why in JAPAN the meaning NAME OF MASATO is HOLY MAN and the begotten SON OF GOD why?the secret name of the christ to his second coming is MASATO meaning the HOLY MAN.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Undoubtedly.

Love and blessings Don

Downloads
    Uploads
    Christ means smeared.

Acts 26;14-15,
    in hebrew yahshua's title " messiah" means anointed.

Yahweh's anointed.

No other name has been chosen by yahweh.

Unregistered

Star Blue masato is a japaneese christ

undoubtedly,japan is the jews all the evidenced are found in japan like the THOMB OF CHRIST,STAR OF DAVID,THE OMIKOSHI FESTIVAL andTHE OLD SCROLL OF TORAH..i think only japan government was known the secret name of christ..MASATO according to japan dictionary masato meaning is a son of god,the holyman,the annointed one,the messiah...

Unregistered

Flash masato the new name of christ to his second coming

the book of revelation said the second coming of christ have a NEW NAME,JESUS name is english version from IESUS,the INRI in the cross meaning IESUS NAZARENUS REX IADURUM so letter "J" is no existed in INRI.AMERICA are not the JEWS,JAPAN people are the group of THE TEN LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL so i believe and respect that MASATO meaning in JAPAN IS "THE SON OF GOD"...i think this MASATO is the NEW NAME OF THE SON OF GOD.