WARNING! VERY TIME CONSUMING QUESTION!
I live in New Brunswick, Canada (Near Fredericton) I have recently acquired a permit to grow and use medical marihuana I can have a maximum of 20 plants outdoor. I have lots of questions so please bear with me. For my condition I require a mixture of Sativa and Indica plants. Ideally I would like 5 different strains of 100% Sativa plants and 5 different strains of 100% Indica plants. I would like to know what kind of soil is best to use for growing marihuana and I would like to know what type of nutrients and fertilizers I should use for maximum growth and potency. I know that different nutrient mixtures of phosphorus, nitrogen and potassium are used at different stages in the plants life so please provide this info as well. I also know that the bigger the hole you dig for one plant the bigger the plant will get. That said how big does a hole have to be before it's size doesn't effect the size of the plant? I am going to start the plants indoor around January in 20 gallon buckets; what is the best way to do this (like what should i put in the buckets for holes and rocks and fertilizer)? If I give the plants light 24/7 when growing them inside will they grow bigger faster? So if I start them inside in January and let them grow inside until May how big will they be? I know that different strains take longer to fully mature after blooming. Which strains will bloom faster? And for the strains that take longer to bloom I am going to make some light proof coverings for them so I can get them to start blooming sooner by giving them only 12 hours of light per day. When should I start covering the slower blooming plants so they will be done by mid september at the latest (this is around the time we get our first frost)?

Here are the questions I have asked.
1. What are the Names of 5 different strains of 100% Sativa and Indica plants (total of 10 names)?
2. What is the best type/brand of soil to use for growing marihuana?
3. What type/brand of fertilizer(s) should I use and how much should I use?
4. What is the best mixture of phosphorus, nitrogen and potassium to use at all the different stages of the plants life (ie. seedling, vegitative growth, blooming...)?
5. How big should I dig each hole for maximum plant height/growth? (Keep in mind that I am filling each hole with brand new soil and fertilizers so unless it will help a lot don't say something ridiclous like 10 square meters).
6. What is the most effective method of growing in 20 gallon buckets (please be specific)?
7. Will giving a plant light 24/7 help them grow faster?

8. How big will a plant get on average after growing for 5 months in a 20 gallon bucket?
9. What are the flowering periods of each of the 10 strains given?
10. If we get our first frost around September 22nd when should I start forcing each plant strain to bloom?

I would REALLY like all of the above questions answered! First to do so gets the points! Please only give accurate answers! I truly appriciate the effort on your part required to answer this question. Thanks!