Do you think my crush is a lesbian?

amanda

May 12, 2008
Yes yes I know we can't know for sure someones sexuality unless they actually tell us, but still, I really really like her and this is driving me mad!!

I'm a lesbian and I'm falling for this amazing girl; we're friends, we're not best friends but we sit together in some classes and we always have fun talking to each other, we make each other laugh etc.
We have so much in common it's crazy, I can't even explain this, but our way of talking is sooo similar, and we like to play the same games and we like the same TV shows, the same music and all that stuff.

BUT ANYWAY, I have absolutely no idea what her sexuality is.

She told a friend of mine that she's not a lesbian, but hey I am a lesbian and if someone asked me if I am I'd say "wtf, of course not.", so that doesn't really count.

She doesn't have any male friends, expect for these two guys who happen to be my best friends (but they're gay), she doesn't really talk much about guys, the most I heard her say was that she thinks that Chace Crawford is cute, but she also said that Jessica Biel is cute so yeah...

I look at her a lot during classes and I notice that she glances at me too, and sometimes when I look at her I notice that she was looking at me before I looked at her (I'm confusing myself, I hope you understood me xD).

Also, when we talk sometimes I notice that she looks at me in the eyes but then glances at my lips really quickly, it's soooo weird but so awesomee *.* !

Sometimes I look at her in the eyes and I smile and she smiles back and maintains eyes contact, but I end up looking the other way cause I get too nervous...

Also, when we're getting ready for PE I notice that she glances at the other girls when they're like half naked... just quick glances. It's weird.

She's not homophobic, she's in a church but she told me that she believe that God exists but she doesn't believe in hell or in heaven. Normally if someone is catholic then I'd think "ahh s*ht she's straight..." but I believe in God too and I also don't believe in hell or in heaven so I don't know.

I asked her if she ever had a boyfriend and she said yes and then I spoke to a friend of mine that told me that when he asked her, she said she never had a boyfriend!

I'M SO CONFUSED =(

She walks, talks and dresses a little boyish, but she specially talks and walks boyish.

I think she's not straight... but what if I'm just seeing what I wanna see instead of seeing what's real ={ ??

Help =} ?

Back