Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    drclapton

My husband is cheating on me online. Is there a program where I can find out all his passwords?

This program will show every screen he sees. You won't see his password because it will show up just like it does when he enteres it, *******, like that. But you will see a playback of everything he has done. http://www.spectorsoft.com/

drdeath222000

My husband is cheating on me online. Is there a program where I can find out all his passwords?

Most states have computer crimes laws in effect now....what you want to do is illegal in some states......is it really worth risking a felony conviction? Be a smart girl....

Downloads
    Uploads

what you need to be concerned about, rather then his passwords, is WHY he feels the need to do this. You can either talk to him or leave him. But if it was me in this situation, I would only care if he got actually physical with one of these women, til then as long as he is still taking care of home, and me then I would look the other way. Its just flirting with women on-line, just words being typed into a computer, but physical is different. So unless you are sure it is physical, talk to him, if it is physical get out now.

Dre W

i dont understand what you will gain by getting his passwords since you already know hes cheating.why are you still there?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123