Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

My husband is cheating on me online. Is there a program where I can find out all his passwords?

find out where he is going. Ask him for his passwords. if he doesnt tell you. of course he is hiding something. ask him what he is hiding. Eventually it will lead to your divorce.

DrChilliWillie

My husband is cheating on me online. Is there a program where I can find out all his passwords?

download and install actual spy into his computer. Here is a summary of what it does:Actual Spy - is a keylogger which allows you to find out what other users do on your computer in your absence. It is designed for the hidden computer monitoring and the monitoring of the computer activity. Keylogger Actual Spy is capable of catching all keystrokes, capturing the screen, logging the programs being run and closed, monitoring the clipboard contents.

Downloads
    Uploads

What do you need the passwords for when you know he's already cheating. Talk to him and see a marriage counselor

Downloads
    Uploads

If you know his email password you can reset all the other passwordsJust go nr him wen he logs onOr Set up a camera

Downloads
    Uploads

If he is cheating on you already then what does it matter if you have his password. Honey, have enough pride in yourself and kick his cheating butt to the curb!

drclapton

ther's a ubs looking thing that you can get, (It might be expensive) But you can see everything that anyone on that compter types. but just confront him don't exploit him, you might regret it later

drdocaj

Use this to capture his keystrokes then just remove it after a week and look at it at your leisure. Just make sure he does not notice it.http://www.keyghost.com/USB-Keylogger.htm- KeyGhost USB Keyloggers work by recording USB traffic in hardware. There is no software to install to record or retrieve keystrokes on PC or Mac.- Easy to use, just plug KeyGhost to your keyboard and record all USB keystrokes typed on that keyboard. Can be connected regardless whether PC is turned on or off.- KeyGhost devices are portable. Keystrokes can be recorded on one computer and retrieved on another.- If a USB keyboard works when you plug it to your computer then KeyGhost will also work when attached to that keyboard. KeyGhost will record all keystrokes regardless of whether it is connected between the keyboard and PC, Mac or an external HUB.- All keystrokes typed will be quietly recorded to KeyGhost's internal flash memory chip (up to 2,000,000 keystrokes with 128-bit encryption)!- KeyGhost USB Keyloggers are compatible with all PC and Mac operating systems that run on a PC or Mac. I.E. They are compatible with Windows 98SE, ME, NT, XP, 2000, Vista, Linux, DOS, OS/2, Mac OS X Tiger, etc.- The KeyGhost USB Keylogger uses the generic HID keyboard device drivers and USB composite device drivers built into all operating systems that support USB keyboards. - There is no USB 'enumeration' alert when you log into your KeyGhost device,... the 'Ghost' menu appears instantly and silently!- The KeyGhost USB keylogger devices will even record keystrokes typed on older USB keyboards running at low speed (1.1Mbps) and newer (higher-speed) full speed (12Mbps) USB keyboards such as the Mac keyboards.- KeyGhost USB Keylogger will also work with Wireless keyboards when attached between the receiver and the PC or HUB.- KeyGhost USB Keylogger instantly converts any keyboard containing an internal hub into a generic HID composite device. This means any PS/2 or USB mouse attached to the keyboard will still continue to function after the KeyGhost USB Keylogger is attached, and any additional USB devices attached to the keyboard will be disconnected when KeyGhost re-enumerates the keyboard as a generic USB composite device.- Any built-in USB connectors on keyboards that contain an internal hub can still be used with other devices if the keyboard has 2 USB cables going to the Mac or PC, such as the USB 2.0 connectors found on the Matias USB 2.0 Keyboard (the world's only keyboard with built-in USB 2.0 ports).- The KeyGhost USB Keylogger will not show up as an additional USB hub in your system device manager.- All KeyGhost devices are firmware upgradable.

dream theatre

Why cant you go on vacation with him? That seems odd. Tell him to knock it off or take a hike

Downloads
    Uploads

My hubby is a computer genius. Yes there are programs you can use to obtain passwords. He showed me one just the other night. It kind of scares me sometimes how smart he is. I once asked him how smart he was, if he knew how to hack and shut people down, he said he'd never do that its illegal, I said yes but could you, he just said what do you think!?Sometimes knowing that stuff is not good, because you may not have the correct intelligence to use it dilligently. THIS is why I'm so glad I married the geek and not the football star!Just talk to your husband, if he's cheating ask him why and try to work it out if you want to. Get some counseling, its possible this can be turned around.But do you know with certainty. You say he's cheating online, but then ask for a program for password hacking.

drdeath222000

There isn't any point to being vengeful. I'm sure you feel angry about this,and want to catch him at all sorts of things, but it'll drive you nuts. I suggest taking a step back and thinking about your marriage and relationship, then trying to figure out why he seeks that stuff out and if the relationship can be repaired. My own wife had an affair, and we survived it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast