Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    DBZ fanatic 111

in kentucky where can i get Dragon Ball Z and GT action figures and merchandise?

in kentucky where can i get Dragon Ball Z and GT action figures and merchandise?

serf
    ebay.

aj64wutup
    If you have a local mall with a Suncoast or Samgoody, and possibly Media Play, there may be some there, but I would call first.

kurtrisser
    Dragon Ball Z and GT action figures are forbidden in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, per KRS 13.4.18 (b)."No citizen of the Commonwealth of Kentucky may possess, buy, sell, trade or otherwise traffic in Dragon Ball Z and GT action figures, or their likenesses, under penalty of law. Persons found in violation may be fined up to 00 for each illegal artifact, and may be sentenced to up to six months in prison on each count."