Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    niiice kitty

I facutred my radio cuff in my arm and i just started swimming on my club agin is it normal that i feel sour?

i facutred my radio cuff and i havent swam for 2 weeks im on a year round travel team my doctor and the said i cans wim agin but when i started swimming i felt sourness and it was roatiing right but it wasntr rotatign right but then little by litttle iw was getting better is that normal and my doctor said everything si good and the x rays came in good too

nihilistninja

I facutred my radio cuff in my arm and i just started swimming on my club agin is it normal that i feel sour?

To feel sour, no... To feel sore, yes. After an injury like that be sure to take it slow and don't go too fast.

nightwolfredx

lol i didnt really get it but to feel SORE is normal