Something nice to do for my hubby when he gets home?

M

Melfie

I'm really missing him he's gone away on a golf trip for 3 days will be home late wed night so i would love some ideas for me and my daughter (she's nearly 2)to do something nice for him when he gets home.Nothing to strenuious as i'm 29 weeks pregnant. Thanks for the ideas. xxnaked is not an option i'm 29 weeks pregnant and we can't have s*x due to previous complicationsHe's gone to st andrews in scotlandHe is missing us too he didn't want to go cause my daughter had i bug but i told him to go and have fun as he needs a break.

Just sit with him and ask how has it been. It shows that you care for him and his well being.

Cook Him A Nice Meal.If You Have Missed Him.A Family Meal Will Be Great.Have Fun

Do some Posterboard Welcome home signs- make cookies have the little one help make it a whole welcome back dinner somthing easy of course, Dad will appreciate the thought

when i get home if its a been a fairly long journey, my wife has a bath ready, cup of tea and her mum has the kids for an hour so we can chat about what we've been up to, i think thats really nice.

Make him is favourite meal, with favourite alcohol & dessert.Wear something nice & get your little girl to make him a picture or something similar.Just be sure to tell him you missed him & you appreciate him!

Hi, Depending on what time your hubby gets home, I would suggest just spending time with him and your liitle girl. You could make his favourite dinner. If he gets home to late for dinner perhaps make him a cake a decorate it with the words missed you Daddy. My hubby used to work away alot, my two daughters used to make cakes and write special things on it. He loved it. If he has the next day off work than pehaps a picnic or bbq. if the weather doesn't permit have a picnic on a rug in the loungeroom etc, your little girl would love it. My girls do.Hope this helps and all the best with your baby.

take him out for dinner or something weres he gone to play golf i play golf its cool isnt it lol

cook him his favourite meal and tell him how much you love an appreciate him.there are people out there who can only wish for a family :)

Cook or order his favorite dinner.Have a nice family meal.Give him a homemade card from your daughter.Put the little one to bed and curl up on the couch with his favorite movie and a comfy blanket!

If he left you for three days while your 29 weeks pregnant and taking care of a 2 year obviously he's not thinking of you! so I think he should be doing something nice for you! you act like he's coming home from Iraq... he's probably wishing he could stay longer

make a welcome home poster with your daughter. Have your daughter draw picture of "daddy" and them frame it and wrap it up for him.it will make a lovely surprise and you two can have fun creating together

THERE'S MORE THEN ONE WAY TO MAKE HIM HAPPY! LISTEN TO HIM TALK ABOUT HIS TRIP, EAT A GREAT DINNER THEN THERE IS MORE THEN ONE WAY TO HAVE SAFE S** WHEN YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO !! JUst have fun!!!

Wow you are a sweetheart! I'm 35 wks preggo and if my husband went away on a fun trip I'd be a bit jealous. Anyway, you should make him a candle light dinner. Have your daughter make place mats (just get some poster board, cut it to size and have her scribble with crayon on it). That way dinner can be from the both of you. When you send your daughter off to bed, keep the television off and just sit and chat with your husband. Have him tell you about his trip, and you can talk about what you and your daughter have been up to.

Back