Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Melissa G

where can i go...?

if i want to bring my kids for a trip which will be educational for them?kristina, if so, do you have a particular place/country in mind that is rich with educational places?

Melinda

where can i go...?

Antarctica is very educational.

melisa_estlack

where can i go...?

Italy. Lots of museums and artifacts they can learn about. Also it is BEAUTIFUL.

Melis M

where can i go...?

Zoo!

Downloads
    Uploads

where can i go...?

Depends on what you want to educate them about. Ecosystems - Costa Rica. Art - Paris. Geology - Grand Canyon. Nearly every location can offer an education if you know what to look for and what the area has to offer.I would say my favorite educational places are Washington DC and Costa Rica. Washington DC has a museum for every topic under the sun, plus a huge history lesson around every turn. History, archetecture, art, politics, etc. It's the buffet of education. Costa Rica is just fun. You can learn about volcanos, wildlife, fauna, see coffee and banana plantations. It's completely different than DC, but just as interesting and twice as fun.

Downloads
    Uploads

where can i go...?

New Zealand. Expose your children to a different culture and their ways, with the maori culture...e.g the city, Rotorua; which has volcanic active places to visit and thermal pools; cultural activities along with farm shows i.e shearing sheep, milking cows etc and guided walks through the native flora and fauna etc See the websites below..I believe it is cheaper to book through NZ from the USA because of the better value for your dollar...