I would first like to point out that I do not watch Fox News. I am not a Conservative. I do agree they have a Neoconservative bias.

I keep hearing from liberals that Fox News is the worst thing since nazism. Liberals often compare Fox News to Nazi Propaganda. They make seem like it is the worse thing on Earth. Really? Is Fox News "Nazi like"?

I know that it sounds adorable on one hand to call Bill Reilly a "Nazi" but then nod in agreement when Mr. Olberman tells then Pres. Bush to "Shut the hell up." Funny, I never heard Sean Hannity tell Pres. Obama that. I guess Mr. Olberman gets a special pass because he "tells the truth".

I hear over and over again form leftist when they give their opinion on Gay Marriage. One of their arguments is "If you don't like Gay Marriage, then don't get one." I agree with lefts on that 100%. I just wish they could come up with the same logic when it comes to Fox News. I wish they could say "Since I don't like Fox News, I am not going to whine and bitch about it like a 5 year old kid that can't get ice cream."

With all do respect, you are no better then when Conservative whine about how liberal the media is. You are doing the same thing. Your acting like a child!

I don't want hear that you "concern" is for the "better good". Just like secular folks(which includes me) are sick of Social Conservative talking about Jesus, I am damn sick and tried of the reason why you complain about everything you don't like is for "the better good". With all do respect, you can take your common good and shove it up your pipe.

If you don't Fox News then don't watch them. I hate Justin Bieber music to the core of my soul but I don't whine about it. If you don' like Reilly then you can watch Olberman or who ever is on CNN on the time slot of those to gentleman. It's no use to whine and complain becasue all commentators don't share the same news as Rachel Maddow. I don't whine becasue very few commenators are Libertarians. Maybe you should really grow up and act like the age you say you act like. Thank you and take care!

P.S; Please forgive my poor grammar since I suffer from dyslexia
Stop with the fucking logical fallacies. You sound like a baby!
I don't listen to comedians for news. Stop using Straw man agurements and saying "becasue they don't, I don't either." You sound like a child.