Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Julian Garcia

my husband confined me to the bedroom for an entire night!!!!?

my husband is starting to flip out. friday night he told me he wanted to hand cuff me. i was so excited because he has been neglecting me in the marital bedroom. i was all for it. i even put on my new night gown from wal mart....so cute, flannel with hearts and flowers. he comes in to the bedroom and i think..."yea baby...here we go!!" he handcuffed me to the headboard and HE LEFT!!! he left and him and his best friend jorge went on an overnight fishing trip!!! i am beyond humilation, i want to leave him!!! he came back on saturday afternoon (WITHOUT FISH) and released me. then he started yelling at me for "being a big baby". he then told me that i needed a vacation...AT HIS MOTHERS!!! what should i do???sorry...that's AT MY MOTHERS! i'm just so upset!!sorry...that's AT MY MOTHERS! i'm just so upset!!BLONDE ANGEL...yes, this is jorge. should i suspect something??

Juliana

send him a get well card with divorce papers.

Julian Y

if this is true you need to take a revenge for it !!

Julie B

have him arrested for false imprisonment

julie a

you need to report this bloke to the police,deprivation of liberty is where somebody holds someone else against that persons will, He could also be charged with domestic abuse, Kidnapping, and failure to provide duty of care (if he had you handcuffed) Just Leave this bloke, Why are you with him

Julie ♥

You can't be serious. Did you just wet the bed?Hope it was his side.If this is real then leave.

Downloads
    Uploads

First um you might not want 2 buy your nighties from wal mart try something sexy not flannel (flannel is functional not sexy) and save it for the next guy. This man sounds like a complete asshole and you do need a vacation away from him 4ever and sure the heck not at his mothers.

Julian V

thats no way to be treated your not an animal that he can just tie up and leave wherever and however he likes i wouldnt stand for that at all!! i would got to your mothers and dont go back untill hes stewing on it and realises what hes done to you.if he doent hes a worthless and u deserve better

Downloads
    Uploads

take that holiday he thinks you need - and don't come back. and get rid of the flannel nightie if you actually want any other men to want you . . .

Downloads
    Uploads

leave him thats sick and crazy . what if he tried to do it again this time without trics.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast