my husband confined me to the bedroom for an entire night!!!!?

J

Julian Garcia

my husband is starting to flip out. friday night he told me he wanted to hand cuff me. i was so excited because he has been neglecting me in the marital bedroom. i was all for it. i even put on my new night gown from wal mart....so cute, flannel with hearts and flowers. he comes in to the bedroom and i think..."yea baby...here we go!!" he handcuffed me to the headboard and HE LEFT!!! he left and him and his best friend jorge went on an overnight fishing trip!!! i am beyond humilation, i want to leave him!!! he came back on saturday afternoon (WITHOUT FISH) and released me. then he started yelling at me for "being a big baby". he then told me that i needed a vacation...AT HIS MOTHERS!!! what should i do???sorry...that's AT MY MOTHERS! i'm just so upset!!sorry...that's AT MY MOTHERS! i'm just so upset!!BLONDE ANGEL...yes, this is jorge. should i suspect something??

you need to report this bloke to the police,deprivation of liberty is where somebody holds someone else against that persons will, He could also be charged with domestic abuse, Kidnapping, and failure to provide duty of care (if he had you handcuffed) Just Leave this bloke, Why are you with him

You can't be serious. Did you just wet the bed?Hope it was his side.If this is real then leave.

First um you might not want 2 buy your nighties from wal mart try something sexy not flannel (flannel is functional not sexy) and save it for the next guy. This man sounds like a complete asshole and you do need a vacation away from him 4ever and sure the heck not at his mothers.

thats no way to be treated your not an animal that he can just tie up and leave wherever and however he likes i wouldnt stand for that at all!! i would got to your mothers and dont go back untill hes stewing on it and realises what hes done to you.if he doent hes a worthless and u deserve better

take that holiday he thinks you need - and don't come back. and get rid of the flannel nightie if you actually want any other men to want you . . .

leave him thats sick and crazy . what if he tried to do it again this time without trics.

LOL. I think that's funny. No, really, I'm being serious. I'm laughing right now as I write this.Well, maybe you could get even? Stay awake until he falls asleep, then handcuff him and leave for a day. He'll get a taste of his own medicine.

lol. sorry but thats funny maybe not for you but to read it.but to be serious he has some sort of mental problem.take him up on the offer to go to your moms but dont return.

yeah you need to get out of this marriage now. not only is it humiliating but it is illegal. he can not confine you like that against your will. i dont know the legal term but i know enough to know you cant do it. tell you agree and have decided to take a vacation like he suggested - a permanent one!

Is this the gay friend Jorge? Omg i cant believe he did that!!!

OHMYGAWD. Stephen King wrote a novel called "Geralds Game" A wife and Husband vacation at a cabin. He handcuffs her to the bed and then he dies during the act. In the secluded Cabin, no one comes to check on her and she ends up being there without food or water and she gets a little nuts.What if something happened to him? Would someone come to check on you? He left you overnight too, you need to leave. What if there was a break in and someone raped and killed you because you couldn't get away. Your husband is exhibiting some dangerous behavior. Get out, get out now!!

Are you people THAT stupid???the poster is a male,he has posted other remarks in the same sarcastic/humorous tone.my god,I have oil wells in New Jersey for sale too,contact me!

Back