Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: My boyfriend?

Downloads
    Uploads

My boyfriend?

My Boyfriend who I've been dating for a little over a month now is on vacation to Zacatecas, Mexico for spring break. Hes visiting there because thats where hes originally from. Anyways I really really miss him and I just keep getting thoughts in my mind that hes doing drugs, messing with other girls, or just doing bad stuff there and its really irritating me. I m just really sad right now...You know my boyfriends a very good looking guy and im just scared those girls over there in mexico are messing with him and hes doing it back since he knows i have no way in finding out...

julie a

My boyfriend?

so.....whats the question?

julie c

My boyfriend?

Plz get real. I guess u have depicted this from some magazine

Julian Carlo M

My boyfriend?

If you think he would do drugs, then don't date him. If you think he would cheat on you, then don't date him. If you don't trust him, then don't date him.What is the source of these feelings? Past history or you are just out of ice cream and chocolate in the house and its too late to get any?

Downloads
    Uploads

My boyfriend?

sweetheart, my bf just fucked an anorexic mexican that is addicted to coke. I know how you feel. He tried to tell me he loved me so much when we were on our 'break' and then he fuckin fucks up by HAVING SEX WITH HER, or as his best friend put it: "i would KILL to be with her, and he had sex with her and said it wasnt even that great cuz he was thinking of YOU." which he meant ME. So that made me feel great. ANYWAYS he probably is messing around and at least flirting. everyone flirts, we know this. But he probably is he doing that, thats why he didnt invite you. which is exactly why I wasnt invited to the party in which he fucked a mexican sack of bones