Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Julian V

Is there one thing, just that one thing that still makes you made that your ex did to you?

It's like a bad taste you can't get out of your mouth and when you think about it- steam rise from your ears... there is always that one little thing that still has a bitter sting to it....My friend was talking about how her boyfriend pretty much pulled a loaded gun on her.... (She called 911) and afterwards refused to give her half of the rent deposit back (yes, they got the whole thing back) then used her mom's old Acme card and stole a turkey for his family. But the kicker was that after all this- he send her a card full of pictures of him and his motorcycle!! LOL I think he wrote something about missing her in the card which is hysterical because of of her major peeves was that he spends more time and money on that bike then on her. So why would he send pictures of it to her??My story is a vacation gone wrong- my ex tried to steal money out of me and charged me 0.00 more then the flight actually was and was trying to get another 0.00 out of me for rental car that he rented to see his family in!! He also tried to charge me for a present he bought me! And then when I refused to give him anymore money (he worked for Nextel) tried to charge me another .00 a month for the cell phone he had gotten me which he claimed would only cost .00 a month. I later found out- he got the cell phone and the plan for free because it attached it to his family plan which was free. Mind you he claimed to make 6 figures and I make half of that. After this drama- he actually cried to see if that would make me give him the money and forgive him! So I just let him go on his way because I didn’t feel like dealing with a baby…. And figured I just dump him on the phone. Well, he won’t pick up my phone calls!!! So like 3-4 month go by and I can’t reach him so I give up and I am dating other people. We still had mutual friends at this point so I brought my new boyfriend to a party and someone mention it to him. He threw a screaming fit and called everyone and told them I was cheating on him… which most people found comical. Then after dating this “new” boyfriend for 2 years- he proposed and we got married! Well, the ex ran around again calling everyone in the phone book telling them I would marry ANYONE just to get married!What the hell? He tried to steal money from me and acted like the injured party? Still pisses me off to think he got the 0.00 extra for the plane ticket off of me!What’s your horrible ex story?Sorry title should be MAD!

Julian M

Is there one thing, just that one thing that still makes you made that your ex did to you?

everything, he was crazy! (literally)

Julian S

wow its nothing like what you told and i don't care much anymore but this is what sticks out in my head1. ex fiance lost my class ring two weeks before the insurance on it ran out....didn't tell me till afterwards.2. I dated a guy for two years and i moved 2 hours away...we broke it off (very heartbreaking for me at the time) because he said he had no business moving to columbus ohio and he'd never leave home.. i found out a few years later that he was living on the east side of columbus..engaged to be married lol!

Julian Garcia

I used to date an alcoholic and one day he was supposed to come to a work event of mine. Not only did he show up late but he showed up drunk. Yeah, that was a real treat...

Downloads
    Uploads

I regret not being wiser with my choice of men when I was younger. To list a few:-A "boyfriend" used to borrow money from me to go on a date with another woman.-A "boyfriend" of mine, propose to me after he confessed that his other girlfriend was pregnant. -My exhusband was actually married when we met, I had no idea until his mother told me. Well, he ended up divorcing her and then we got married, but brace yourself, he cheated and proposed to the other unsuspecting woman while we were still married. Do you see a pattern here?Now I know better. Some men are just not worth all the hassle. I'm not mad at them at all, perhaps, I'm mad at myself for being so naive. Those experiences have made me who I am, so at the end, it was all worth it. I know better now.Good luck