Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Poland as a refuge?

I visited Krakow Poland back in 2004 when my daughter was stationed in Germany with the U.S. Army I fell in love with the city and the people. In all my travels I have never been treated so warmly. I would like to live in Krakow for a few years and I know that I have many things to learn about and do before I can go there , things like what type of paper work do I need to stay there the longest possible time before I have to return to the U.S.A. to keep my citizenship and is there a certain amount of time I must stay state side before I can return. I was born an American citizen and I love my country but I feel it itime to do something different, By the way I am retired will not be workingOklaw I don't know if you were kidding but the women are very beautiful I grew up in a small polish town in the U.S.A. so I wasn't surprised

Downloads
    Uploads

Poland as a refuge?

fall in love with a polish woman

Downloads
    Uploads

Poland as a refuge?

I can't help too much but it made me laugh to think about you - an American citizen- being a refuge in Poland :-)And seriously, you can stay in Poland without a visa for no longer than 90 days.For further information concerning entry requirements and residence in Poland please contact a local polish embassy or consulate in your country. Check here for addresses of polish diplomatic and consular posts abroad: http://www.msz.gov.pl/index.php?page=1101902000By the way, there are more nice places to see in Poland- Krakow is beautiful but don't miss Gdansk, Wroclaw, Warsaw, Mazury, Bieszczady... too many to mention.Good luck!

Dr.Vampire

Poland as a refuge?

I don't know much about Poland,I know you are not going to loose your citizenship because you stay there. You can stay as long as you want and it doesn't effect your citizenship.Only way to lose your citizenship if you spying on USA for another country or you serve in foreign military.