i just met this girl and We started out on a 30 hr train ride with 10 other people who came with us for a church trip. ( three boys, seven girls) During the trip (while she was laying on my shoulder during sleep time) , i boldly asked her to kiss me and she said no. Later, she told her friends about it, who told her that i was a sort of a player.

She then told me she was mad at me and didn't understand me. We still talked during the week long church trip and she didn't seem that mad at me. She thought i was funny and fun to be around.

She soon started to avoid me. she seemed like she was mad at me. I asked her to talk to me about it and she said she wanted to but then said no when time came.

she only wanted to talk to me while her friend was with us...

The BIG STORY
We finally started school. When i found her walking in the hallways, she seemed like she wanted to ignore me but when i reached her she would walk VERY close to me and also seemed like she really wanted to talk to me but then seemed like she wanted to walk away from me. She always wants to walk away from me. And also gives me a LOT of eye contact.

WE ALWAYS ARGUE FOR NO REASON! (mainly on Facebook about why We don't understand each other!) and we argue about being confusing!

Now she thinks I'm really annoying and she tells me that I PISS HER OFF. I don't know what i do or say. She gets mad for no reason!!