Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Mel26

i try to move a song from memory card to phone and it says insufficient storrage, and it wont let me move it?

when i am putting songs on my phone(motorole z6m ROKR) i get them on there and there only on my memory card. Then i want to save them to my phone so i can use them as ringtones.. so i go to- manage>move>move to phone- then it comes up and says insufficient storage cant move to phone?I NEED HELP?

Downloads
    Uploads

i try to move a song from memory card to phone and it says insufficient storrage, and it wont let me move it?

you are likely trying to send mp3s, you need to cut the file down or transform it into a WAV, I think its called. on my phone it takes WAVs. (?)my bf uses a program called Audacity that he found on frostwire to save 20-30 second clips of songs that I like and then sends them to my phone.my bf does all this for me so I dont know how he does it but maybe this will point you in the right direction.best of luck