Anyone know of easy to use software i could convert avi files to DVD, as well as

Elliot

Jun 4, 2008
edit the finished product? Hi,

I'm a newb so i'm lost when it gets too technical, but i download a lot of sport/movie torrents using vuze and would like to convert these files to DVD. I would also like to edit the files into chapter as i download series with 10+ episodes which wouldn't fit on 1 dvd.

I have downloaded around 10 so called 'free trial' avi to dvd converters but haven't had any luck. The closest i have come is with avsforu, which i managed to convert 1 dvd before it crashed and sothink dvd maker, which converts the files, burns them, but the dvd always freezes....

i have downloaded these, but if anyone knows of user friendly software that has both the converter (avi to dvd) and basic editing software (so i can make chapters etc) i would be willing to buy.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

ConvertxtoDVD is well favored in Bittorrent circles when it comes to converting Avis to DVDs. I've tried a few different programs and this is by far the simplest AND fastest.
Nero will also do it but not as fast as ConvertxtoDVD.
You can get it from here http://www.vso-software.fr/ (if you're not getting it from torrent sites).

Back