Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Office Gossip with Boss leading the pack..........?

There are 4 offices in different buildings/same city. My boss bounces around to each one. He'll light at my office and gossip about the other 3 girls at the other 3 offices. When he's at their offices he's surely talking about me, etc. I've heard the others tell me a few things he's said about me. Problem is, he's a horrible role model, leader and boss. He has no clue what he's doing half the time and he spends too much time worrying about whateveryone is doing when he's not at THEIR office, instead of doing his job. When he comes to my office to talk about the other girls and how late they showed up for work or how they spend more time on chat than doing what he asked them to do, etc., what do I say to him? I've already said "Well you're the boss, if you have problems with them you need to nip them in the bud, stop telling me about it".... Then sure enough, several days later here he comes into my office complaining about one of the other girls. Yet he does nothing..... ?

Johnny M - how on earth did you guess he was homosexual??!!!! I didn't include this, but yes my boss is gay! I laughed out loud reading your answer - you're pretty darn smart!

JOHNNY M
    Buy a tape recorder and secretly tape him and his homosexual ramblings. Then the higher ups will have no reason to keep this flaming excuse of a boss.

Stevie
    You should perhaps have a word with someone higher in the chain. He could cause an awful lot of problems. You should be able to speak in confidentiality and I'm sure the other staff will be there to back you up!
    Good luck.

Right, im off to tell my mates all about you now...hehe!