Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blackberry 8700g cant unlock it ?

Hello,
    I sent of for an unlocking code with the online conpanny unlock-systems. And after 48 hours they came back to me saying ;
    Unfortunately we have been unable to generate an unlock code for your mobile phone. There are so many mobile phones on the market today and not all of them can be unlocked. This can be for a variety of reasons and is not limited to certain makes or models, occasionally it can be linked to the amount of time the handset has been locked to a particular network.

Your options now may now be limited to contacting your network operator or visiting a local shop who can unlock your mobile while you wait. It is very unlikely another online company will have the unlock code but you could always give it a try.

I will now forward your details to our dedicated accounts team who will deal with your refund. Refunds can occasionally take up to 6 days but will usually be back in your account a lot faster than this.

Once again may I apologise on behalf of the Your-Unlock team and wish you every success in getting your mobile unlocked.

Now, i want to get my phone unlocked but i dont no if i should try another online conpany to do it for me however to try and get it unlocked before it was only £3 so maybe thats why any suggestions on what i should or could do?

Unregistered
    Hi if you want unlock your blackberry 8700g mobile you can visit this site Unbblock.com here you can get the unlock code and unlock your mobile easily