Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

whats the best way to lower my 85 nissan pickup 4x4?

i just picked up a 85 nissan 4x4 pickup and i want to do something different with it. i want to lower it ( yes i said lower, so i apologize to all the rednecks out there having heartattacks of that comment) anyway i want to lower it a few inches so i dont feel like im gonna tip over every time i take a corner at 25mph. my goal is to turn it into a truck i can speed down some mountain trails. the trails i use donw have big rocks, dips or mud pits, just some steep climbs, my question is, what would be the ideal way to lower a 4x4? i thought about lowering blocks and adjusting the torsion bars but im not that experienced with a four wheel drive truck. any help would be great. and please refrain from stupid comments about why i would get a 4x4 if i didnt wanna lift it. i just want to try something a lil different for fun. this is just an ongoing project in my free time
    i just picked up a 85 nissan 4x4 pickup and i want to do something different with it. i want to lower it ( yes i said lower, so i apologize to all the rednecks out there having heartattacks of that comment) anyway i want to lower it a few inches so i dont feel like im gonna tip over every time i take a corner at 25mph. my goal is to turn it into a truck i can speed down some mountain trails. the trails i use donw have big rocks, dips or mud pits, just some steep climbs, my question is, what would be the ideal way to lower a 4x4? i thought about lowering blocks and adjusting the torsion bars but im not that experienced with a four wheel drive truck. any help would be great. and please refrain from stupid comments about why i would get a 4x4 if i didnt wanna lift it. i just want to try something a lil different for fun. this is just an ongoing project in my free time. also, telling me it isnt a good idea is ABSOLUTLY NO HELP what so ever. im not asking if its a good idea or not.

sry bout the double post on the details

Downloads
    Uploads
    There isn't a best way because lowered trucks are for fags.