Switching from telus pearl to rogers iphone...(unlocking the iphone)?

PeterM

Jun 5, 2008
Okay im purchasing an iphone locked to rogers and i am with telus. Iphone has a sim card but i need to know how to unlock the iphone from rogers so that it can become campatable to connect wiht the telus network. I have a pearl so i would just buy a sim card from telus and put it into the iphone but again does the iphone not have to be unlocked to do so? Any one know how to unlock and iphone so that i can use it?

no wireless provider in Canada is allowed to unlock iPhones, that would be a mistake what you want to do, it will not work

Okay im purchasing an iphone locked to rogers and i am with telus. Iphone has a sim card but i need to know how to unlock the iphone from rogers so that it can become campatable to connect wiht the telus network. I have a pearl so i would just buy a sim card from telus and put it into the iphone but again does the iphone not have to be unlocked to do so? Any one know how to unlock and iphone so that i can use it?

You can use Fido - Rogers Unlocking Service to unlcok your iPhone from Rogers network . you can get it from the provider OnlineGSMUnlock.com at low cost .

Back