how many calories and fat content in tim hortons chili?

K

kungfooduck

also what else can i order at timmys that is nutritional and low fat. I`m a cabby and I need to eat on the run. what is the best fast food in canada?

Nutritional Information Tim Hortons understands the importance of good nutrition and is committed to offering our customers a variety of nutritious and great tasting food choices. We continue to evolve our menu in order to meet our customer's changing needs and desires by offering choices that can fit into a healthy lifestyle. Whether it's our coffee, fresh baked goods, or our homestyle soups and sandwiches, there is something for everyone.Instructions:To view or download PDF, simply click one of the icons to the right, or, click here for the Canadian Nutrition Guide, or click here for the U.S. Nutrition Guide.In order to view these files, Adobe Acrobat Reader must be installed on your computer http://www.timhortons.com/en/menu/menu_info.html

www.timhortons.com

As of the 2006 printing of the Tim Hortons nutritional guide a standard 10oz serving of chili contains:300 calories, 19g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 1g trans fat.

Back