Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

who thinks that the jonas brothers haters should shut up?

you think there posers WELL TAHTS YOUR OPINION its not a fact!! you think there ugly THATS YOUR OPINION! you think there music sucks, well to you it might but it doesnt to otehr people, so stop fricken being all like, they suck there posers, there ugly and are retarded, well you can think that but it doesnt mean THAT IS A TRUE FACT TO EVERYONE! thats your own opinion!!!!!!! and the fact that they started out with disney channel doesnt mean anything YOUR JUST JELOUS! so shut up! ..sorry had to get that out!

Julien

I do! If you don't like them then don't answer questions about them!

julie e

ME! theres just mad becausee there not famous.

julianna d

OMJ. I know!! I mean, people post a question and say JB fans only and everything, and then people read it anyways and post rude stuff. It annoys me. I posted a simple question the other day, and some girl completely went off on me. It was terrible. I hate people like that! They are role models for kids and teens, why don't people realize that?? So what if they are a Disney band...they rock!! And people automatically asume that if a new band comes out from Disney, then they are gonna someday end up like Britney Spears. Well, I can't wait until JB proves them wrong!! Jonas Brothers rock!!

Julienne M

That's your opinion.90% of the fans I see are so narrow minded (as shown) and limited that we don't take them seriously.

Julie<3

I Completely agree with everything said here.if you dont have anything nice to say about them..just keep it to yourself!

Downloads
    Uploads

HELL YES. LETS CUSS THEM OUT TOGETHER!i agree with you. that is their opinion and they should respect others. i dont care how many thumbs downs i get, i will stand by them and support them even through the people that have absolutely nothing to do but hate on them. they are successful people in hollywood and people arent used to seeing that. havent they learned by now? they are a good example and haters can NEVER take that away from them. yes, they are jealous and have nothing else better to do so just leave them alone. you can go on being a fan on WHOEVER else you like, i couldnt care less, but would you just stop hating? damn give it a rest. they have fans and your b*tching and moaning wont do anything to it so just stop. and no(not being mean) but they didnt start out with disney channel. just to imform you as for all the haters, get a freaking hobby and leave the jonas fans alone. alright?

julie e

I don't. They don't have to like them, but like the Y!A rules say, if you wouldn't say it out loud to someone, then you shouldn't post it up here. The point is to be respectful of other people's opinions, not to rant or insult other people who happen to like them.Honestly, I'm tired of defending myself against JB haters, so when they attack me personally, I don't fight back. That would just make them hate on me more. I say what my opinion is, but I would never say to a JB hater that I hate them. I may not understand why they hate them, but I'd never personally attack them. You can hate the artist, but you shouldn't hate the one who supports him/her.

julieg_68

I SOOOOOOO DO! Just because they are jealous, don't say it meanies! LOL. I agree with everything you said. ).Peace. ♥. Nick J and his bros

Downloads
    Uploads

yeah i know they are soo annoying and its not like we make fun of things that they like. But it seems like they have to say they hate them.. but they dont. =[goodquestion..ill star youpeaceloveJONAS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast