What music do you like to listen to when you are driving on a long journey for example?

J

Julie-Anne

What music do you like to listen to when you are driving on a long journey for example?

techno

rock

muse some various then muse, then more muse

I've got a road trip playlist actually. :)It consists of songs like this:Take The Long Way Home by SupertrampBig Yellow Taxi by Counting CrowsSteer by Missy HigginsHeels Over Head by Boys Like GirlsI'm Taking You With Me by Relient KMobile by Avril LavigneProdigal Son by The Rolling StonesLife Is A Highway by Racal FlattsGo Your Own Way by Fleetwood MacGoodnight And Go by Imogen HeapThe Great Escape by Boys Like GirlsAnd anything Linkin Park.^That's it;)

hip hop

rock or country

Rock, and 80's

techo, pop, hip hop, or classical

alternative

I like anything but what is usually on my mix are like rap and metal.

The old hip hop station.

Any thing that keeps me awake!On super long car trips, we usually listen to books on tape.

A bit of rock, r&b, pop...Mariah Carey, Jonas Bros, just check out what's on the radio, Q92, B96, etc...

any thing heavy metal

Something laid back like the Eagles

status quo or queen would be playing on my stero

anything, usually power ballads, well known dance tracks

euphoric trance,,

Anything really, so long as its not rock

Back