Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Need a directv Account number for referral bonus?

100 off( discount per month for 10 consecutive months) plus existing promotions such as free premium channels for 3 months, etc. Just order online at www.directv.com/refer and enter coupon: 83381091 or call 1-800-507-4045. This is the refer a friend program you receive this credit on your bill and direct tv will give me the same credit. I have been using this for the last year and it works great and saves us both money. thanks for using my account # to sign up. I appreciate it an so does my family!! Again Enter : 83381091

Downloads
    Uploads

directv refer a friend

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/referral/referralProgram.jsp

click the link above or copy and paste it into a new tab and then copy and paste: 33309164 into the box that reads "Your friend's account number"

This will give you $10 off/month for 10 months and me too.

NFL Sunday ticket also free right now when you sign up.

This is for new DirecTV accounts only which require a 2 year contract. Their minimum package called Choice starts $29.99/month for the first year and then increases to $50.99/month in the second year. You can choose a better package with more channels and DVR if you want, but it will be more expensive. If you use me as a friend when you sign up, you can get DirecTV for as low as $19.99/month for the first 10 months.

They have a cool billing schedule that you can look at before you decide to pay that shows you how much you be paying in every month of your contract. The DirecTV interface is really easy to use and lays out all the information before you make an account. You can also cancel your account at any time BEFORE installation for NO charge. You have the luxury of scheduling the install at any time and day after you make the account. Also, if you are planning on moving during your 2 year contract "DirecTV move" will install at your new place for free. you can google "DirecTV move" and "DirecTV refer a friend" to find out more if you want.
    Last edited by common_cider; 08-26-2012 at 10:59 PM.

Unregistered
    Save $100 on NEW service activation with DirecTV! When you mention the account number below, both YOU and I will get $100 credit each on our DirecTV bill. This offer is good ON TOP OF ANY OTHER CURRENT PROMOTION DIRECTV IS OFFERING. They do reserve the right to end this offer at any time, so hurry before it's too late.
    It is truly a win-win situation!
    HOW DOES IT WORK?
    Simply call 1-866-262-8293 to order and make sure you say a friend referred you and give them my account 052432615
    DirecTV allows only 10 friend referrals a year per account. I have all 10 available so hurry! The minimal package that qualifies for this offer is Choice package (29.99 per month) or higher.
    My account number is: 052432615
    Give it a try.

Unregistered
    New Customers can receive off for 10 months through Directv by going to Directv.com/refer or by calling 1-800-507-4045. Just use my Account # 80421702 and last name: Penny. This is helping me out a lot too so its much appreciated!! Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    On top of any existing Directv discount, you can also get $10 off for 10 months by using Directv referral discount program and a $120 Costco cash card if you order through Costco. You need to do the following steps to get the savings.

1) Visit directv.com/refer :
    In the "Start Here" box, you need to enter your friend or family member Directv account number. If you don't know anyone who has Directv, you can use my account number 58930013.

2) After you enter the account number, decide which programming package you want and add it to the cart. On the checkout page, you should see referral credit ($10 off for 10 months) under "Discounts".

3) After you see the referral credit, close the checkout page. DO NOT complete the checkout on this page. If you do, you wouldn't receive the $120 Costco cash card. In order to receive the cash card, you need to checkout thru the Directv Costco Connection Center.

4) On a new window, go to costco.com and enter "directv" in the search bar. You should see Directv discount promotion page. Click on "Residental Customers Click Here for Details" box. It should take you to Directv Costco Connection Center.

5)Click on "Get Directv". Underneath the programming package that you chose in Step 2, you should see the "View Cart" button. Click on it. On the checkout page, check to see if the referral credit is still there. If it is still there, complete your order. If it isn't there, clear your internet browser cookie and do all the steps all over again.

Unregistered

Currency Dollar Save money when you're ordering Directv

Save $100 on NEW service activation with DirecTV! When you mention the account number below, both YOU and I will get $100 credit each on our DirecTV bill. This offer is good ON TOP OF ANY OTHER CURRENT PROMOTION DIRECTV IS OFFERING. They do reserve the right to end this offer at any time, so hurry before it's too late.
    It is truly a win-win situation!
    HOW DOES IT WORK?
    Simply call 1--866-443-8869 to order and make sure you say a friend referred you and give them my account 052453933. Last name Hoffman.
    DirecTV allows only 10 friend referrals a year per account. I have all 10 available so hurry! The minimal package that qualifies for this offer is Choice package (29.99 per month) or higher.

My account number is: 052453933 Name Hoffman

Downloads
    Uploads

Currency Dollar Direct TV Referral

Hey,

Here is my Account Number: 59042952
    Name's, Jess

If you're a new customer with Direct TV, you can call anytime before installation

Just call this number: 1-800-507-4045
    Or go to the DirectTV Refer a Friend website and enter the account number there.

They're offering $10 a month off of your bill for 10 months and a $100 bonus for me for referring you. Pretty sweet.

P.S. If they ask you any more questions, just say I'm a friend of a friend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    $220 off and NFL Sunday Ticket free
    This is the best deal I have found for new Directv customers. I did this just a few months ago and I love this deal and Directv so far.

Will only work if you are a new customer, and requires a 2 year commitment.

Follow the instructions below to get a $120 Costco cash card mailed to you
    $100 off your bill ($10 for 10 months)
    NFL Sunday ticket free

-Go to the Costco website here: The DIRECTV Costco Connection Center
    -Click the button that says "View all packages"
    -Pick “Choice” or anything to the right to get Sunday NFL Ticket for FREE
    -Pick your receivers (you can get a $199 HD DVR and $99 DVR reicver FREE if you pick “Choice” or higher)
    -Next you will be on a page that shows you prices and discounts you get
    -Now that you are on the cart page, paste this link in your address bar: DIRECTV Refer A Friend — Share DIRECTV With Friends & Get Rewards
    -Type in an account number: 33309164
    -That will bring you back to the cart page, and should show your first 10 months are $10 lower.

MAKE SURE that a Costco banner is displayed at the top of the page, if it isn’t, you will not get the $120 Costco cash card.

Continue checkout as normal.
    Print copies of everything as proof

Note: I got my Costco cash card in only a few days living in Nevada. I have seen posts where people said it took them as long as 3 weeks to get the Costco card.

Also: doing this by phone is a pain in the...I recommend doing it online.

Unregistered
    In case these accounts have been maxed out, you can use my #34457689 for the referral bonus. It helps both of us. Thanks in advance.

Unregistered

Pda DirecTV Account #

Just want to add my DirecTV account number so that others can use this to get the refer a friend discount. 100 dollar credit on your first bill!

My Account number is 083910296

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast