Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

What do you think this poems about ?

I wrote it but I don't think anyone else can interpret it soo...tell me what you think and guys its not edit sooo easy up lolIt feels like pain smell like rainIt reminds you of old time, struggles, hard ache like when people had a meaning to fightWhen love meant love and not sexAnd being love was not when you just meetLike having that one cool breeze after a hot dayLike Fridays when you just got paidIf feels like being Under a sun with no heat, a hip hop song with no beatMight be poetryA lot of good loving in-between the linesLike when he tells you he loves you for the first timeHow you told me how wonderful I was after you read between my thighsLike how sweet it taste and how bitter the prizeDid you like what you did not findHow my love reminds you of your favorite lyricist like common, erykah and floetryListen hard and it might be poetryWhen the worlds slows down , and the cars get fasterAnd the same old tired bitch in every movie and video like cast herThat only increase my laughter, See it not the speed of the car, or the internet its what comes afterLike when the lights shut off, not TV to entertain us , no lil boosite, young jock or other nursery rhyme rappers to make us madAnd a pen and paper is all you’ll haveThe room is so hazy with the lights down low, the pen dries people line up like in a military rowI keep reminding them this anit no showThen my eyes tiptoe, to a boy in the corner with black hoody with his eyes so low said it to us so…….. Turn off the cell phones, pods, blackberry’s, and two ways Because its 2008 ,believe me it getting lateChildren are dying at the age of eight Not even the church is safePreachers preaching about moneyAccounts preaching about god Not hitchhikers but mothers asking for ridesThe boy get on stage and tells me to step to the sideHe lends in closer in says into the micHas it ever rained so hard after it didn’t for so long, and you turn off the TV. And lay in the dark just to listen to natures songAnd you never felt so aloneIf you listen a little closer you might hear the lines and rhythm of rain Like the trees being a old church women that’s can sing , leaves fall so dramatically like someone catching the holy ghost and they just cant stay in their seat.The message is not poetry but it might be me

Downloads
    Uploads

shitt

Downloads
    Uploads

Love, unlike how it is now and how it used to be when people really loved each other more than words can say

Downloads
    Uploads

i would say an old person reminiscing or about someones life who has died.

Downloads
    Uploads

about your breasts!!! PUT THEM AWAY so we can concentrate on the poem !

Downloads
    Uploads

Must say i do enjoy works of literature but you need a good editor because this doesn't hold anything from the first line,sorry. Keep going though as long as you enjoy it that's what writing is about.

Downloads
    Uploads

I think its about losing your virginity

Downloads
    Uploads

sounds like it may be about the condition of the planet and life on it

Downloads
    Uploads

Dont know what its about but I like it...

Downloads
    Uploads

I would say its about someone missing out on the best/true things in life and filling that void with technology.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast