Is the Internet application on the Wii good or a waste of time?

ttDavies

Jan 30, 2008
The one that cost 500 points.thanks, that great feedback, i think i'll buy a points card tommorow.

it aint to bad basically for browsing the web i am on it right now but the typing is kinda hard i defintley suggest it

it is perfect for the wiibelieve me because i bought itand its absolutly perfect for watching movies and youtube oni recommend it

It is pretty good, you can visit almost every website but if you already have a computer with a internet connection..I still would recommend that..but basically it's pretty good

to be honest i never use it :)i found it kind of hard to manage.. i like typing on my computer better than pointing at a screen and getting the wrong letter every time. :/consider that..?

I wouldn't buy it.When I got my Wii (a year ago) it was free to download. I rarely use it.

its pretty awesome it would just be better if you can use a mouse though. but other than that its really cool and the innovative way for the wii to surf the internet was a good idea. the browser allows you to watch youtube videos and do stuff in that nature in case you were wondering

Back