I get a voice message when i am online saying "you got company" what does this mean ???

Feb 14, 2008
I get a voice message when i am online saying "you got company" what does this mean ???

while I am on the internet a voice message tells me that I have company,what does this mean,is someone hacking into my computer???

I'm guessing you're on AOL and have aol messenger... some messengers announce you have company when a "friend" is also online that is on your messenger, aol its your buddy list!

I should say you have a stalker, try looking over your shoulder next time lol, no not that shoulder the other one

..i think you have aol and when a friend comes online or is already online and you sign in it will say "youve got company" to let you no.hope this helps :)x3

Back