Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need Help With Story?

Okay, so I have a book I'm writing. It's a Sci-Fi/Futuristic novel. It's set in 2027 and features two orginizations that are at war with eachother. I'm not going into any details because I don't want anyone to steal my ideas, but I need some help. For starters, I really need a story title. But the main thing I need help on is a story outline. I know there are outlines on the internet that people make, but they leave blank so people can fill them in, but I'm having trouble finding them. Please post a link or two to them(if you know any), and, if you would be so kind, offer a few suggestions for a title?I decided, after that first answer(thank you for answering, by the way), that I will add a little bit more detail. It's an underground orginization in the year 2027. The other orginization is a huge one made up of mostly robots, cyborgs, and androids. It has few humans(about 35 out of the 200 robots/androids/cyborgs). The hero of the story is a 26 year old man who is a higher rank in the orginzation(the good one, not the one with all the robots). If that helps at all....... Well....yeah. That's it, I guess......

Downloads
    Uploads

Need Help With Story?

I don't know anything about your story except for what you said but here are some Title PossiblitiesWar: 2027Organized WarAnd Then There was War

Downloads
    Uploads

Need Help With Story?

DONT GIVE YOUR BOOK A TITLE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Need Help With Story?

Us and Them (kinda mysterious and extremely vague - enticing,maybe).The Changing TideNuts and Bolts charged with Volts :-)