Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I cant get PS3 online!!!?

ok i have a 60gb PS3. I have a WRT54g wireless router from Linksys also i have verizon DSl with the westell 6100. you know that little black box. So i go internet connection and when i reach the end it say Ip address timed out. With a 100% signal. Ok so i enter the Ip address manually and in the end it says i cannot connect to the internet and that it is a DNS error. How do I fix that??? Help. First one that makes this problem go away i will vote best answer

Downloads
    Uploads

Well since you have DSL it sounds as though the DSL information for the account is not in the router. Open a web browser from a computer connected to the router, then go to the router's address, usually 192.168.0.1. On the basic settings screen there should be an option there to select my connection requires a login. Put your DSL information in those boxes, usually an email address and then the password for the DSL connection. Then test the connection from the router, it should work, if that connection works then set the PS3 to DHCP, you should then get a connection.

Downloads
    Uploads

enable the DMZ on your router and then use the DMZ as your IP address on your ps3. that should work... email me for any other problems- [email protected]

Downloads
    Uploads

simple solutionenter everything manually after you scan and select your connection

Downloads
    Uploads

did ur ps3 come with a internet cord if so jsut use that plug cord in to modem to ps3