Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Didn't see the fight...but did Marquez really get robbed??

I was hoping Pacman would win, which I just saw on the internet. I figured it would be close. Yahoo actually had Marquez winning the fight...but they don't count. Anyway, i'm glad, imma big Pacman fan...I been in a drought lately with picks.

Downloads
    Uploads

he was simply robbed, and its funny how many pinos said he would blow marquez out in 30 seconds

Downloads
    Uploads

There was one round where Pacquiao knocked Marquez down. But there was also a round were Marquez made Pacquiao out of balance. The rest were all back and forth punches between the two. Some rounds Pacquiao did more damage, the others Marquez.

Downloads
    Uploads

No one got robbed. Some people are just sore losers.

Member tttttt:tSEXYGIRLt:tttttt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

No, he wasn't robbed. These know-it-all who think they know how to score boxing better than the judges do their own kindergarten counting at home. There is more to boxing scoring than just counting punches-----it must be considered who throw the most accurate, powerful, and solid punches, who is more agressive, and so on-----esp. if the score is very close. Oh well, it's either "too old" or got robbed. Jaja!

Downloads
    Uploads

the first time they meet, marquez won with an error by one judge, this time it's pacman's turn without doubt.it was a good fight and i think the judges did thier best.

Downloads
    Uploads

no fact is judges score diffrent some judge on aggresion manny one that. Some power Manny won that. Some precentage that was won by marquez some on knockdowns manny. Some on how many punches land marquez Fact manny won on alot of these places boxing is judged by more then percentage and punches landed

Downloads
    Uploads

funny how yahoo sports, two commentators from ESPN, and the Associated Press all saw the fight in favor of Marquez but EVERY filipino didnt see the same fight. If Pacman doesnt win the fight though, who is going to pay to see either fighter's next fight? its the way the sport is. It's sad that a great fighter like Marquez has to go home with a draw and a loss because of the way things just are in the world of boxing today. SOME filipinos need to have more class and admit defeat. Nine out of Ten mexicans will admit that the Chavez/Whitaker draw should have really been a loss for Chavez. You can steal/win a title belt, but not class.