Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why is it so easy for a woman to meet a man, but it's so difficult for a man to meet a woman?

If I was a woman and wanted a boyfriend, all I'd have to do is post an ad over the Internet, and there would be a huge group of men - from all ages, races, backgrounds, etc. - wanting to talk with me. If I was a woman, I'd have such a huge selection of men to chose to be my boyfriend, despite the fact that there's about an equal amount of men and women in the population.Oh, but as a man, if I posted an ad seeking a girlfriend, no one talks to me. What the Hell? Why are things like this?I've asked questions similar to this before. Many of the female users will insultingly say "no wonder you're single" for no good reason. It befuddles me as to how, when I ask a question objectively and rationally, some idiotic woman can logically (or, rather, illogically) come to such an off-the-wall conclusion that has absolutey nothing to do with the subject at hand, that has no rational connection with the said subject, that makes no sense whatsoever.

Downloads
    Uploads

Why is it so easy for a woman to meet a man, but it's so difficult for a man to meet a woman?

I was going to give you a good answer, but last last paragraph sounds like a bitter rant.

Downloads
    Uploads

Confidence. The reason those woman are making illogical comments about you is because when a man posts an ad like that it seems a bit desperate. Im not saying that this how it may come off if you do it, but this is why it would be easier for a woman to post and ad and get responses. Men are the ones that generally approach woman this is why it is easier for women to get a bf and to get responses as far as dating goes.

Downloads
    Uploads

All joking aside, I can tell by the words you use and the manner in which you use them that you are very smart. Which probably means you are a geek, which also probably means you make good money for a living. I have a geek to the core for a husband, I love how smart he is. Its such a turn on.Anyways, chances are most girls see you for what you are on the outside. A geek! Again not a bad thing. Be glad they are not flocking to you by the 100's so that you can have your heart broken by some gold digger. You will find or rather be found by that special someone!Also, try different places to meet women, there are just as many trashy low life women on here as there are men. IE.. read some of the posts on here of women who cheat etc...Try a computer class, or yoga or pottery or some kind of extra curricular activity. Yoga would be a GREAT place to meet a girl Whatever you're into, just find a hobby where people meet and do what you love. You are sure to find a winner there.

Downloads
    Uploads

Have you tried not posting ads on the internet? I know plenty of guys who meet girls everyday IRL. Branch out to the real world for a bit. Find an environment that makes you comfortable and go from there.FYI: Insulting women when trying to find female companionship....not a good idea. Good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads

Right now there are slightly more women than men in the country, so it's a sellers market right now. Besides, men by their gender seek women more than they seek men.

Downloads
    Uploads

Put in your profile that you have loads of cash.

Downloads
    Uploads

ok, I can tell you are frustrated. Women can meet a lot of men online because it seems that men feel safer replying. Women are less likely to reply because you could have a frig full of boobs and ears! It's a crazy world out there big guy! Post an ad as a woman then for all of the men that reply, ask them if they have a sister good luck!!

Downloads
    Uploads

I hate to compare it to this... BUT... dating is like walking through a delicious buffet of foods you have never tried, foods you love, and foods you are dying to try. Men walk the buffet line STARVING for something good. Even if it's decent, they eat it anyway. They are always hungry. Women walk through the line when we are just about full. We know what we like, and we are looking for just that. We may dabble here and there, but we aren't starving enough to eat anything we see. We aren't going to fill our plates until we know that it's exactly what we want. Bottom line, Men are easy, and now I'm hungry. Good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yea right. I think it's hard for a woman to find a man...especially one that's willing to commit. I feel the men have the upper hand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast