Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Proxy server? WT*? Please help!?

All the sudden I can't use my internet at all. It doesn't say anything useful to me either. I have to do hundreds of refreshes in order to just view one page. Where did that come from? Please be so nice and help me, because it's DRIVING ME NUTS!Thanks.How can i fix this?How can i fix this?

Downloads
    Uploads

Proxy server? WT*? Please help!?

Hi there,So, if I understand you correctly you are having trouble with your Internet connection.This can be caused by a number of things.So, let's do a bit of troubleshooting. What kind of connection do you have? (56k modem, dsl 1000, 2000 etc).Are you using wireless?Can you describe in more detail what happens.Something like:When I boot the computer, open my IE and try to access www.... I get the following error message / nothing happens, the browser freezes etc ....It doesn't make any sense that refreshing the page helps you to access it. What do you mean by proxy server? (I mean I know what a proxy server is, but are you seeing this in an error message? Are you using a proxy?)It's probably better to send me an email that to post back here.I might not be able to reply for a while as I have to go out, but I'll get back to you soon.