Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help me come up with a creative name for my blog?

I won't give away a whole lot here, but feel free to ask questions if you feel it necessary for coming up with a good name and I'll do my best to answer them. The blog has to do with Shakespeare, but rather his plays in reference to today's society/culture, etc. rather than just his works and life in general. All ideas welcome!

Unregistered
    Well...this is rather a rare and very interesting subject to blog about.Try something like Shakespearethisday or Shakespearewords and start the blog..A best way to maintain the blog is keep it fresh and updated...promote it well through guest blogging,social networking sites...You can even get a domain name and host it yourself to avoid unwanted ads, get access to much more plugins and software which are a limit in free blog platforms.I suggest you can approach 9cubehosting.com where the domain name and hosting is offered as a package at low cost along with economical freebies including blogging tools like b2evolution, Wordpress,Textpattern,movable Type...I suggest you domain names like Shakespearewords.org.org Shakespearethisday.com would suit you more.Just get in touch with...once you have created the blog...which I am eager to see.