Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    urrrp

whats your favorite volleyball position and....?

I love center mid because I am a good bumper. I also love hitting. Volleyball overall is a really fun sport no matter what position you play.

ursala k

ahhh im usually a strict left player front and back, i like front best because i LOVE to hit!also if for some reason our libero has to leave during a tourney i sometimes take her spot as labero, and thats alot of fun.i really really like to jump serve but i also like just regular serving also. whatever will get me an ace because next to kills, aces are the best!

urrrp

setter and serving!!!! i absolutley luv vball!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

middle back., i like hitting too i like hitting middle front. i forgot my numbers on the court its been since october ive had a game! "] but i like middleback its fun!!

Uriah

i love setter because you get to touch the ball in every play and you control who gets what plus i love when someone has a horrible pass and everyone thinks there is no chance and i come running and hit the ball back into play and we get the point (the crowd loves it too:-)

urrrp

k first of all its not "bumping".....its passing or digging.....and i play LIBERO....lol its really fun because you digg up all thoes huge girls killz. its definatly not the easiest positon but pretty much the most fun

Uriah

I've played every position but for the past couple of years I've been setter and spiker. I love digging and running for the ball and especially tipping at the net. I'm only like 5' 6'' but I can jump really high.

Urology

outside hitter

ursala k

I Love Being Setter... And Also Open Spiker...It's Really Different To Be Two Roles In One Game...Hehehe... But I Love It...In all sports when you need to shift things just to win...You need to do it badly... HeheheJust for the aim...To Win! Hehehe LOL

Downloads
    Uploads

Well i like everything, spiking is awesome when you get to kill it, tiping/ dinking is awesome because you fake out the other team, setting because im a setter, libero is pretty much amazing too. I love diving on the floor. And one of my all time favorites is serving and getting aces.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast