Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Uriah

Is this what a healthy body is supposed to look like?

These people are models. Have you heard the jokes such as, "Don't get too close, the models will eat you", "Please don't feed the models". Models are not anyone you should aim to look like. Models are too skinny and most of them have to starve themselves to look the way they do. The modeling industry has incredibly high standards and are very critical of how people are build. Here are some photos of what a healthy body actually looks like:For Blue Crush these girls had to work out and get their bodies into optimal shape and eat enough to give them energy to surfhttp://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/blue_crush/_group_photos/kate_bosworth12.jpgHayden works out and has always been pretty athletic. She looks like a real person.http://www.bennadel.com/resources/uploads/hayden_panettiere_coldfusion_fan.jpg

urkey82

i would tell her to eat something !! I am 5'6 and 125 but healthy can be anything it is just not body weight you can be my weight with high blood pressure. you can also be 150 or more and be healthy ! it depends on other factors

Downloads
    Uploads

Keep in mind that her picture was probably airbrushed. The model looks really thin, but some people just naturally look like that. I think if you eat healthy food, drink lots of water and get plenty of exercise your body will look healthy, no matter what shape you are. Every body's different and I think it's sad when girls look at a picture of a skinny airbrushed model and try to make themselves look like that. I am thin and I have a healthy attractive body but I'm 5'4" and curvy and I will never look like that girl. I can be happy with the way I look and be proud of what my body can do (including creating 2 beautiful children) or I can starve myself and be unhappy that I'll never look like that model. I choose to live a healthy lifestyle and take good care of my body and then appreciate it!

Uriah

ok so yea she is skinny, but not toned, she is mostly one of those girls who is just skinny and does have to workout. When i see a very pretty girl that is toned that makes me want to work out even more then i already do, she does make want to do that. But maybe tht is just me. she doesn't have very toned legs. I guess she has a healthy body doesnt every one? please tdon't try to tell me that a overweight person is not healthy because i know many girls who can not even run a mile with out stoping, they are skinnyer then me. and i can run about to so there is nothing that says some one who does he a killer body is not healthy.

urkey82

That's a little on the thin side. But for some people that's what they look like normal. Just as long as they eat healthy and don't have an eating disorder. I have been thin since I was born. I tried gaining some extra pounds, but it just don't work. I was taking in 5,000 calories a day. A healthy body shape is not the same for everyone. Some are more shapelier and are very healthy.

Downloads
    Uploads

well you really can't tell if someone is healthy from just the way they look. i'm skinny...like i wear size 3 jeans...and i looove to eat junk food... i just have a high metabolism.so i can't say if she's healthy or not

urrrp

that doesn't look like a healthy women to me at all....If your athletic...its okay to have muscles..you know...but this ...nt to be mean or anything...it's just bones and skin...(i have to gain some weight..because im currentl like her)....i know what that is like..i went to my doctor and he said that being this thin isn't a very good thing...and that roxy model,...that's not supposed to be out there for other young girls to look at....(trust me)...i agree with you 100%...

Urology

she isnt the thinnest model I have ever seen. She looks pretty healthy to me..but you never can tell with all the photo shop work that photo has most likely seen

Downloads
    Uploads

i think she looks quite healthy and very athletic!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123