Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads

There are hundreds of whites who attend the same church with Obama. Are they anti-white too?

I was on youtube checking out Obama's pastor and after viewing that particular segment, I now see why people would label Rev. Jeremiah Wright as a racist. This is the same man who emphatically stated that 9/11 was America's fault. Setting aside political and racial differences, I view his statement as being anti-American and hateful. Lot's of Americans died that day. Every Presidential Candidate has "flaws." On top of Barack's flaws, he now has a major flaw. His pastor. Way to go Rev. Jeremiah Wright. You've just put another nail in Barack's coffin. ( o _ 0 )

Uriah

There are hundreds of whites who attend the same church with Obama. Are they anti-white too?

I agree. Most on here don't even bother to check anything out for themselves. They only repeat what they have heard....If they did, they'd also know that the United Church of Christ is headed by a WHITE man, Reverend Chuck Currie.But, they don't want the truth. They'd rather come on here with shocking statements, repeated rumors and heresay. Shows the average IQ, doesn't it?

Downloads
    Uploads

The whites going to that church simply agree and have bought into the rhetoric. There is actually a good thing about this situation. In the national media racism is being exposed as an ugly thing.

urrrp

You mean that we spent 70 million dollars with Ken Starr who found NOTHING and you had the answers all the time? LOL Sorry, but none of this is new information! Just hackers discrediting the Clintons.I did not support Obama BEFORE Wright's hateful rhetoric was exposed. Obama is a pander who is campaigning on lies. To make people think he will carry the message of the people forward is just a plain fantasy! The Congress makes the laws and enacts legislation. Obama is a farce! I've watched every debate and Obama has used his time to discredit his opponents. If Obama was sooo wonderful, he would have articulated his views...yet he did not. I think he is a puppet...and plagerizing everyone else's words just proves he doesn't have a clue. I have noticed that he copies Hillary's plans....I don't think Obama is Presidential material...he likens himself to Lincoln and the Kennedy's....what a joke!!This country elected Bush twice...well the Supreme court the first time and voter fraud the second. Gore and Kerry both should have objected. Obama is campaigning on judgment....his judgment has proved to be poor, very poor!

Downloads
    Uploads

This is an easy one.............YES! That would be the same as asking if a black guy was a life long member of the KKK would he hate black people......YES!!! See how easy it is to answer that question.By the way I'm sure they're paying white people (or people are donating time) to attend his church.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234