I went to bed with my girlfriend and I had a weird dream that a frien of hers asked to have sex with me and that when my pants came off it was like there was a mushroom there!!! Aside from the fact that I feel incredibly guilty and unfaithful for the dream... (even though I adore my girlfriend and her friend is annoying and high-maintainance,).

Lately we've been avoiding her friend because she causes us a lot of stress. Then she emailed me a long letter about how her week went and I deleted it. My girlfriend told her that we needed space from her. The whole fight with them started because this friend has been really klingy and demanding with me and my girlfriend was saying that it's not fair that her friend does that even after her boyfriend used to come-on to me but I told him no.

Help. I love my girlfriend (7+ years togeter) more than you can imaging. She means everyrhing to me. What does this dream mean?

PS: My girlfriend is being completely calm about this. Probably because it's 3 in the morning but I'm freaking out.