Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama go to an anti-White church?

The fact of the matter is, neither one of them would have gotten anywhere without White people. Oprah's ratings (and therefore fame and wealth) are dependent upon the millions of White women who watch her TV show. Obama never would have won his Senate seat or won all those state primaries and caucuses without the votes of hundreds of thousands and millions of White people.

I'm sick and tired of Blacks hating White people for things we never did to them. Slavery? No one alive today was a slave, or owned a slave, because the practice was ended almost 150 years ago. (Oh, and about 600,000 White people died fighting in the war that ended it, too.)

So, Oprah and Obama, you can both slink away now as far as I'm concerned. You don't deserve my viewership or my vote.

dephantom
    Every race was a slave or owned a slave at some point in history. Everyone has their own point of veiw, and no matter who says what or who does what, people will be angry with one another. Sorry, dude.

bananasandwich15
    do you go to church... if you do how many blacks attend?

since when is mostly black= anti white

if that's the case then about 80% of american institutions are anti-minority

oh and about the slavery thing it may be over but the social unrest from those times still exist... you are just an obvious example

Cynthia
    I am a white/Indian and I can not stomach Oprah, she thinks she is some kind of God.....everytime someone has a problem, well she has had the same problem. And hers has been worse....and you are right, Oprah and Obama is both dependent on whites and they both make me sick. I would like for these black radicals were freed by Lincoln who was WHITE, don't they think of that?? Don't they know anything about the history of the United States of America.....slavery is just a crutch to use to be racist. Talk about the KKK, they are no longer I guess. I haven't heard one thing about them. And black have always said something about the KKK. Give me a break....Obama, Wright,Oprah and the rest of their group need to give it a rest about the past.....well, I am 3/4 Indians and I don't rant and rave about how terrible my ancestors were treated, that was a long time ago..

Niki
    To answer your question ; because its okay in America.
    About slavery : its propaganda saying only whites did it. THe truth : blacks were selling Europeans slaves in their african homeland.
    Do you really think Europeans came and just stole a thousands of people ?
    Watch how many thumb downs I get : this is America, land of the free

+ Reply to Thread