How do I download BitTorrent files?

use "Utorrent"
it's free and full speed with out question but Bit torrent dose not support full speed
download it from there official site www.utorrent.com
also you can download the torrent file from searching engine www.torrentz.com
enjoy

Yeah, uTorrent is for posers. Those that know use Azureus, though it can be slow if you have a wimpy computer. If you want lightweight, check out Halite. Arctic Torrent is almost as light but has more features. BitSpirit was great back in the day, then development stopped for a long time, then towards the end of last year development picked back up and I've heard nothing but good things about it since. I personally use Azureus, but I have a quad-core and 8GB of RAM on Windows 7 64-bit. I see it using 250MB of RAM sometimes and i know this would be unacceptable to most people. Check out Azureus, see if it works for you. Second choice would be BitSpirirt. If your comp's really old and slow then try Halite or Arctic. Steer clear of uTorrent unless you want to be served with a DMCA notice by your ISP.

The best Windows client is BitSpirit. uTorrent is overrated.

The best Linux client is Deluge. qbittorrent is also good.

To download torrents you find a torrent with plenty of seeders, then open the .torrent file in your torrent client.

(dewcoons is flat out lying to you. Downloading copyrighted material is not a crime in ANY state. It is a civil matter. You can be sued for hundreds of thousands of dollars, but you cannot be charged with a crime.)

(Notice the thread higado2 references is from 2005, when BitSpirit was still in beta and uTorrent was still good. Noobs use uTorrent.)

Back