Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

!!!How to introduce a new bad guy?!!!?

I have an idea for a new bit in my story where I need to introduce a new villain, but I've used the idea where the first villain killed most of her family & then she killed him after a while, so i can't use that idea.
    I sort of have an idea already, but I just wanted to see what you guys thought.
    So thanx XD

I mean like really, really bad I'm-gonna-end-the-universe bad. =D

Downloads
    Uploads
    The person could randomly trip over them and sense an evilness to them? Or the villin could try stealing there handbag? Im sorry these are kinda crap suggesiton D:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Where's he coming from? What was he doing that prevented him from coming into the story earlier?

Or make it so that he was in the story, but you thought he was someone else entirely.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It rather depends on how bad you want the new villain to be and what he does that makes him bad. If he is a rapist then you could start a new chapter by saying something like; "Horace Smalley (The bad guy) looked across the street to the house where Joyce White lived and the desire to master her flowed over him." You know the sort of thing. If he is a bank robber then your female heroine could be a customer in the bank that he is robbing. There are many ways to do it but first decide what your new bad guy is capable of. Good luck with your story.