What is the easiest way to make a DVD with multiple videos?

DonaldJ

Apr 8, 2008
Ill make this short:

I have 12 AVIs, of XviD codec. I need to get these 12 videos onto one, or several DVDs. I then would like to play these back using a DVD player, with a nice looking but simple menu to select the various clips.

I am on a mac, and iDVD does not like the XviD codec. I also have Adobe Encore CS4... which also doesn't support XviD.

My best case scenario would be to convert it to an MPEG-2 file that Encore supports. Or, find another easy-to-use, and reliable piece of software that supports XviD, and can make a decent looking DVD.

I am technically proficient. I can handle myself around foreign software... I'm just having trouble finding it. Any help would be appreciated.

To get all your videos onto one, you have to Merge or join them with a video editor software, to burn your AVIs, of Xvid codec, you can have a try at this DVD Creator for Mac, it supports to burn or create all video formats including AVI(Xvid) to DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM, DVD-5 and DVD-9. And there are multiple beatiful menu templates avaiable for you to select your favourite ones, you can also add backgroud music or pictures to your DVD according to your own preference.

Back