Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there a way to access the IP address of a specific person to whom I was...

...chatting with on the Skype website? I spent about 4-5 months on line every single night for hours and hours with a girl whom I ended up falling in Love with. Now I discover that it may have very possibly been a roommate posing as her. I know his IP address. Now I need to find out how to access the IP address of the person I was chatting with. Can I access that information? And how do I do that EXACTLY. I have saved the entire chat history on my computer. If it's to complicated to explain on here, please let me know and I will be more than happy to send you an e mail containing my phone number. Or send me an e mail with a way to contact you. Someone PLEASE HELP.

Downloads
    Uploads
    this is the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen on here (assuming this guy is serious)

Downloads
    Uploads
    okay, so your asking me to teach your over 5 years of hacking in one simple page? oh yeah good luck with that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    if you have the ip address you can pinpoint the exact location of that computer that's how the cops find identity thefts go to google ip tracker and put the ip in youl find them. you will have to pay though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Use any of the ip tracker software to trace ip address. After that, you can find the ip details by using WhoisXY.com