Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

internet history?

how do you delete your web memory? i wa just looking at something i was getting my husband for his birthday and i looked in the history on the web and the website shows and what i was getting him.. i dont want him to see it.. how do you delet history?

melchewvin

internet history?

if you use Internet Explorer you just right-click on the icon, choose internet option , and click on delete history.If you use firefox , just right-click on the icon, choose firefox option , choose privacy and un-check keep my history at least........That's how you make it.

Downloads
    Uploads

internet history?

hi there. Go to tools in the web browser. Find internet options or options and clear historyAlice R

melikafemme

internet history?

Start , control panel , internet options icon, < double click.Delete in first panelDelete all in second panel.Tick box in third panel and yes or continue wait till it is done..ok.

Downloads
    Uploads

internet history?

Click on your tools at the topClick on delete browsing historyIt will give you 5 choicesclick on one and there you go your set If you do it regularly it helps to keep your system running faster too, doesn't bog it down when done daily, ya know?Gina