Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can't enable cookies in my browsers?

I am trying to enable cookies so I can do some shopping. I am using both Mozilla and Internet Explorer. I have gone into the 'tools' and under the 'privacy' tabs set the level to default and told the computer to allow cookied. I have deleted all previous cookies and restarted my computerJavascript is allowed (that's something else that was suggested to me). But still I can't get into the sites, they say I am having "cookie failure". What else do I need to do?I am unable to view several websites because I do not have cookies enabled. I am working with Internet Explorer (latest version) and Mozilla (latest version). I have gone into the 'Tools" and "Options" and set the levels to "default" and told the computer to accept cookies. I also set the computer to accept and enable Javascript. I have deleted all previous cookies, cleared all my cache, and restarted my computer. I am still unable to see these sites (shopping sites). Any suggestions?

Melanie

Are you using any security suite of sort?Some security programs have a Cookie Control feature, where cookies can be blocked from.If you are using ZoneAlarm Security Suite by chance, you can go to the Privacy tab and do the according configurations.If this doesn't help, converse with the experts for free here:http://techytechie.com

melchewvin

internet options>privacy>adavanced>override cookie automatic cookie handling>first party cookies accept>third party cookies deny>tick always allow session cookies

Melanie

To enable cookies, follow the instructions below for the browser version you are using:1.) Mozilla Firefox 2.0Go to the "Tools" menu. Select "Options."Select the "Privacy" icon in the left panel. Check the box corresponding to "Allow sites to set cookies."Click "OK" to save changes. 2.) Internet Explorer 7.0In the Menu bar, select: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy tab. The Privacy Settings box appears. Drag the slider down to Accept All Cookies. Click OK to close Internet options. Close all Web browsers. Open a new browser. turn off your firewall and see if that helpsif all else fails just install the Opera browser its better than IE