Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Melen Y

Trying to find the artist of a 70's song?

I am trying to find the artist and title of a song from the 70's to add to my music collection. I have not heard the song in years but the lyrics go somethihing like this: "it's a strange world tell me you love me, so your sorrow is where I can see. If you just want to cry to somebody, don't cry to me." I have searched the internet and several music sites with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Melinda

Put the lyrics in quotes and google it.

melchewvin

I Think it is called Strange Way by Firefall.Yeah that is it, Just Googled it...

Melimar

If you just want to cry to somebody....don't cry to me.....The song is called...Just Remenber I Love You...By Firefall

melanie b

the song is "Strange Way" by FireFall and appears on the 1992 Greatest Hits album. Hope this helps.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey dude, I have the answer to your question. The title of the song is "Strange Way" and it is by the '70's group "Firefall". I hope this helps you? Sauceman

mel-mel

Hey! Good song. I remember that oneidn't I hear you cry this mornindidn't I feel you weep Teardrops falling down on meLike rivers in my sleepIn my dream of laughterYou came creeping with your tearsTelling me your sorrow In the trace ends of your tearsThat's a strange way to tell me you love meWhen your sorrow is all I can seeIf you just want to cry to somebody Don't cry to meNo don't cry to meDidn't I hear your voice this morningDidn't you call my nameI heard you whisper softly But the words were never plain And in your dream of darknessI came shinin like a sun Waiting for the laughter But the last I never caught (Repeat Chorus)Didn't you feel alone this mornindidn't you need a friendAnd in your darkest hour You came runnin back again In my dream of laughter You came creeping with your tearsTelling me your sorrow In the trace end of your tearsThat's a strange way to tell me you love meWhen your sorrow is all I can seeIf you just want to cry to somebody Don't cry to meNo don't cry to meDon't cry to meDon't cry to meDon't cry to meThat's a strange way to tell me you love meThat's a strange way to tell me you love meThat's a strange way to tell me you love meFirefall was a great band, I think I still have cassettes of their music. (I save everything). Wow! That was a long time ago.Are you really overseas? I think told you my husband is going to Iraq this fall for a year. Can we send you anything?My email is [email protected], his is [email protected]. Pls write and let us know what we may be able to send to you/your unit.Beth