Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Mel W

Internet only works when phone in use?

My internet only works when someone is using the phone, it never used to be like this. i've replaced the filter but it hasn't helped.whats wrong with it?How can i use the internet without making a call?

melanie o

I've heard of it NOT working when the phone is used but not only when the phone is used. I suggest you call the ISP, let the go through the setup again and see what happens. What is happens is they'll probably blame BT who will blame you and the ISP and it'll go on forever. Anyway, good luck lol!

meli w

if it's a bt hub then call them and get it changed...ours did that for months, we changed filters, we dismantled the whole lot of it and still it didn't work....i tried talking to them but that was a waste of time...Sorry can't help much more than that.

melanieinuyasha

Try another phone,I had same problem two weeks ago so i tried using a different phone after phoning my server every day for a week.They walked me through the set up,no joy,put me through to different departments,still no joy. Now every thing is fine ,old phone binned.

Melanie D

thats unbelievably weird

melikap1

You can try http://forums.speedguide.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42